Monday, June 4, 2012

Sale Purchase Justification!!

I knew it, I knew it!  I am justified in my purchase of all that toilet paper when we went to the city last week!  Nyaaa, nyaaa, naaa, boo boo, naysayers!!  

Today I went into the only local store that sells the same brand, the same 36 packs, and the packs I paid $14.99 for in the city were ON SALE here for $21.96!!  Feelin' pretty good, right about now......yeah......feelin' great... so there!

And a big thank you to Heidi who commented that she would have done the same thing I did!  YES, you go girl. I knew there was someone out there who would!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Just yesterday I stocked up on toilet bowl cleaner...8 bottles of it! As long as it's something I'm going to buy anyway (not just buying it because it's on sale)...then I love catching those deals:):):)

Susan said...

Way to go Heidi! And that is exactly why I bought all that toilet paper. It isn't like we aren't going to use it, right? YES! Toilet bowl cleaner sale...8 bottles. Good for you!!