Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Owwwweeeeeeee Ouch!!

You are right, this is not worthy of a blog posting but in the absence of my husband and any immediately available sympathetic friends or family, I am doing my wailing out loud here on my blog!

After a fabulously constructive day where I cleaned the entire house very thoroughly, no interruptions due to hubby's absence, I ended my evening by accidentally smashing my elbow into the corner of the small marble vanity in my bathroom.  YEEEEOWWWW that hurt!!!  Eeeeouch!!  Oww....ow....owwwwww....  I smacked my poor defenseless elbow nearly 2 hours ago and I still can't rest it on the arm of my office chair......ooooooh, ooooowwwww, piiiiiitttttyyyyy meeeeee......

And to put icing on the cake I received a couple of hilarious email forwards from my buddy Rob that perhaps were somewhat questionable in their appropriateness, but they really were funny, really cheery and pain relieving..........and the very next email in the lineup was from another friend who sent me a link to a  hellfire and brimstone old preacher......sigh.....shame and guilt on top of elbow pain......can't get away with a thing up here in the boonies......sigh..........

So, just give me a few more seconds to whine and winge and rub my sore tender elbow ....................................................................................there, that's long enough!!

The first 3/4 of the day was fantastic! 

Tomorrow I have no house chores to do once I have shovelled a couple of inches of snow off the sidewalks first thing in the morning and cook up some peppers and onions and shred some documents.......a day to read an play silly computer games.  YIPPEE!!  It's going to be a great day!!

You know......most days really are pretty wonderful.....bruised elbows and all.

No comments: