Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pride Wenteth Before a Fall...a Crash...a Huge Kaboomba

I am running about madly today doing necessary things and don't have time to be blogging, BUT I am so ashamed that I must pause in the midst of the busyness to confess my sin:

Over the past 2 days I have consumed an entire 100 gram chocolate bar!  There, I have spit it out (as I should have done with the chocolate bar), confessed publicly that I have taken a mighty fall off the no-sugar wagon. Sigh.........

I made the mistake of sampling a square of a Cadbury salty caramelized peanut bar and my dietary fate was sealed....doomed to complete failure upon first taste.  The salty sweet crispy interior of that otherwise rather plebeian milk chocolate bar had me instantly  hooked into the flavour and rooked into purchasing a full sized bar for myself.

And now the deed is done, the bar completely consumed and the confession made in order to attempt to inspire some guilt over my wretched 2 days of nibbling.

However, it isn't working actually.....now I have to confess a second sin: I enjoyed every melting, tangy morsel.  Sigh.........

4 comments:

bullwinkle said...

Sigh...

Confession time - Potato chips and flavoured popcorn - lots of both.

Oh well:

Dominus possum pax probiscus, post mortem, et tu brute, puella
carborundum. :)

There, penance accomplished, now back to the chip bags.

chris e. said...

Next time go for a Dove chocolate bar. They are only 93 grams of remorse!

bullwinkle said...

Don't have them in the vending machines. :(

Susan said...

What?? No wee Dove bars in the vending machines??? What fun is that? How can a person feel less guilty if all he can get at work is a bag of potato chips??? There must be some kind of human rights violation here!! hahahaha