Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Little Too Excited About a Working Weekend Out of Town

I think I am somewhat over excited to be going away this weekend....mostly to either watch my husband work, to have to scramble to amuse myself for several hours a day while he works with others, to watch others work....  I am actually wondering why I even agreed to accompany him on this weekend of work.

However, the excitement of a brief road trip has grabbed me.  I know that because, right now at 9:30pm,  my suitcase is packed with everything I will need except my toothbrush and deodorant, and is sitting at the back door waiting to be put into the car in the morning. It has been there since 5pm!!!

It doesn't take a lot to make me happy I guess......a car, my suitcase, my husband......nearly any destination and any reason to hit the road will do.

No comments: