Friday, June 7, 2013

Kids Are Too Funny!

My dad told me an hilarious story about the young son of friends of his. Kids...they are so funny.  I wish I could follow their train of thought sometimes and perhaps be better prepared for the hysterical comments they make.

The young man in question was recently diagnosed with some serious allergies.  He had to take some pills and some epi-pens to school for his teacher to learn how to use in case of an emergency.  His classmates were very curious about what all the bottles and needle paraphernalia were about.  One little girl in particular was quite concerned.

"What's wrong with you? Is it serious?", she asked.

The boy didn't take more than a split second to formulate a response.

"Yes, very serious!", he replied.  "In fact, it is soooo serious, I could die....so....if you want to kiss me, you'd better do it right now!"

hahahahahahaha

No comments: