Monday, July 29, 2013

I Can See Again! YIPPEE!!!

And also for FREE!!  haha  Delighted to not only have the lug on my lenses fixed, but also to have these frames sitting properly on my face for the first time!  The people in one of our vision clinics at home could not get my glasses set up, bent, twisted, formed, shaped in any proper way so that I could see clearly through the progressive lenses.  Lately I have been thinking I need another change in the strength of my lenses, but now that my frames are sitting on my face correctly I realize there is nothing wrong with my prescription.  YAY!!  It means that when our insurance is ready to pay out again in the fall for glasses, my husband will be able to take advantage of the plan this time and he badly needs new glasses.  All good news about glasses today.
 
Had a great morning after going to the vision clinic.  Got some shopping done on my own, including a couple of shirts for my husband.  They are his favourite 100% cotton, which seem to be more difficult lately to find in his size.

And now I am heading off to visit my friend post-heart attack.  I talked to him on the phone this morning and he sounds very well so what a great sign!  BBQ with another friend at lunch time and supper with yet another buddy.  One couple I really wanted to see and may not get a chance, but I did get to see them last time I was here....disappointing to miss them.  Maybe we can work in breakfast together tomorrow before I go home??  Friends are one of God's greatest blessings to me.

No comments: