Sunday, August 18, 2013

Working Through the Bronchitis

I am tired of being ill now.  As my body works its way through the various stages of summer bronchitis I have reached the stage now where I am feeling somewhat sorry for myself.  That is a good sign.  It means that in about 2 to 3 more days I should be well enough to go outside again.....right at the very time our visit with our son ends and we have to head back east toward home.  Waaaaah!!
However, just being somewhere other than at home to be ill and recover, away from the phone and from the regular daily routine and stresses of life, assists in the recovery process.  It is nice to be away on our own, doing our own thing, enjoying making decisions about what to do each day that effect no one but ourselves.  It creates a lot of peace of mind.
In a few days I will be healthy again and ready for the final stage of our trip.  I will be forever grateful to my husband for finding and booking us into this wonderful place to stay...so spacious and private....perfect for a holiday sickie to recover in.

No comments: