Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Blogging Joy!

I came home last night to a blog post comment from a friend I have not seen in over 30 years. Don't know yet how she connected with this little blog, but she wants to be in touch and I pray that will happen.  She is an amazing woman I first met in high school.  She introduced me to Jesus. She moved into my parents' house with me one summer when I was ill and needed some help while my parents were away on a holiday.  Our lives took different directions after we were both married and we drifted apart.  I pray we can connect again as she is one of the people I have most respected in my life.  She has a fascinating life, from what bits and pieces of information I have gleaned from other folk over the years.  I am very happy she sought me out.  Sometimes life is particularly good! 

No comments: