Friday, April 4, 2014

A Tongue Twister of a Day Around Here!

I have been distracted by a few things today and it has been affecting my ability to speak properly.  I have goofed up my words twice in the last hour and my husband is hysterical with laughter. (This reaction from a man who woke himself up this morning when he kicked the file cabinet with his foot in the midst of a dream where he was trying to slam on the brakes of a Greyhound bus he was driving...??)

I was trying to tell him that some of our frozen, bagged vegetables have added sodium but it came out as "sodded addium".  He had barely gotten over that one when I added that for lunch I was making him "cheese with melted buns".   Sigh.....

Some days are like that.

Why?


2 comments:

bullwinkle said...

You would be related the Reverend Dr. Archibald Spooner, now, would you? ;)

Susan said...

Old Starchy Archie??? Naaaaaah....