Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Contact

Received a couple of emails from my husband earlier today.  They are taking quite a few hours to arrive but better late than never.  Apparently he tried to send quite a few from Heathrow but only one of them got here.  The second one was from the plane as he left Dubai.  So glad he is trying to make the technology work and it is reassuring to know he had had enough sleep to that point. haha  I think the adrenaline that comes when going to a place that is brand new to him is keeping him operational despite some broken sleep.  He did get a photo through of the Bishop, who looks a little sleepy as he sits in Heathrow pre-boarding. haha  Hopefully my husband will not spend more time than he needs to trying to get emails through to me.  I am trusting God for what I need to know, when I need to know it and if something bad happens, well that kind of news gets found out more than soon enough!  So far so good.....

No comments: