Friday, July 10, 2015

More Good Shopping News

This morning Save On Foods announced their plan to open one of their grocery stores in our fair city, sometime next year.  I am very excited as it is one of my favourite grocery stores.  Although it will likely be one of their smaller stores, I am glad they are going to give it a try in Saskatchewan. They source products from local growers and that is good news around here. Their low carb pretzel buns are my absolute favourite!  YIPPEE!!  Welcome Save On Foods!

Got all that ironing done this morning.  What a relief!

Although it is another very hot day with the lifting of the smoke from the sky for the second day in a row, I am feeling the pressure of my husband's return tomorrow and want to get started on the cleaning. I have been treating this place more like a hotel with complimentary breakfast than like my residence over the past week.  Once winter returns I will be far more housebound again, so I have been taking advantage of every warm and wonderful day to be on the highway or driving about the city visiting and feasting with friends. 

For the most part is has been a very fulfilling week spiritually, emotionally and mentally.  I got a good physical work out in the pool yesterday that felt just great and I can't wait to go swimming again.

No comments: