Monday, September 21, 2015

I Spoke Too Soon....Sigh.....

Apparently this move of my parents' was supposed to be a big secret....I had no idea they were capable of keeping such a huge secret to start with and now I have opened my huge yap....sigh...sigh....sigh.......

SO, now a huge glitch in their plans has arisen and it may not be possible for them to move after all, so my big mouth may have caused damage.  

For those you family and friends who know my parents, would you mind not saying a word to them about this??  I am so sorry...I had no idea this was not public knowledge.  I feel terrible....

In other news the repair man came today and my wireless and tv are working again.  So grateful..........

1 comment:

chris e. said...

I would say don't worry about it. Too bad about the spanner in the works though.
I think 'keeping secrets' comes with age. When my mother died, my father decided he wanted to pick and choose who came to her funeral, so the day/time/place was only revealed to a chosen few, excluding a couple of my cousins and uncle, people she was quite fond of, as well as one of our long time neighbours. Go figure.
The good thing is that when they reach 'that age,' it's usually pretty easy to distract them. By the sound of it, there's enough going on they will be good and distracted.
You have my sympathy!