Saturday, September 12, 2015

it will take time to learn, ha ha

Well, managed to write a few sentences before making my page disappear from the screen, ho, ho, ho. This is going to be a fun new toy for me.  Have had it nearly a year, but have not been able to pry it out of my husband's hands very often. He went from being a Luddite sort of fellow to a crazed tekkie over the course of about 2 weeks!
My first time alone for the day. It will be a good test of my ability to care for myself. He leaves for 6 days out of town at a major conference in less than 2 weeks time. I have to be able to cope by then. What a joy to live where we are surrounded by friends who will be watching out for me. I don't feel worthy of all the caring people I have met in our brief time here.
Well, must go and do my physio exercises. Just finished breakfast so have to start working on lowering  my post prandial blood sugar spikes.  Had some interesting numbers while in hospital.  Aiiii yiiiii......chronic pain will do that, but time to get back on track!i

No comments: