Thursday, February 18, 2016

Do You Mind Adding Just One More Person To Your Prayers?

This afternoon I got word that friend Shel's bone cancer has spread throughout her spine and other places. She has done very well after her chemo treatments a few years ago, but this week she got the sad news of it spreading at last.  She does not want to return to chemo and I am praying the doctors will give her some kind of time line, but it is looking very bad.  Please pray for her to be able to cope with whatever is going to happen over the following weeks.

You never know how many people you are aquainted with until tragedy strikes them or their families.  I had no idea I would be asking for prayer for this many dear ones in such a short time, but I am so grateful for your responses to these requests.  Prayer is never wasted, no matter who it is for or what the situation is that requires it.  Thank you.....

No comments: