Saturday, March 19, 2016

Read From Bottom to Top For Casey's Latest Updates....Now His Mom Has Bronchitis!


3.Today, just a few minutes ago from Casey if he could talk:
I'm smiling because today they were able to remove my pic line! Now I don't have any wiring except for my feeding tube. I am slowly doing more and more trial times without my breathing mask. Thank you for praying for me ❤

2. March 18th at 6:36 p.m.
Another great day for Casey! He did multiple trials without the mask today and they all went well. His lungs have slowly (and steadily) improved day by day. He was a very smiley boy today! I am also feeling much better than this morning. Thank you all so much for your prayers and love.

1. March 18th at 11:23 a.m.
We are so thankful that Casey has made steady improvements over the past few days. Our challenge currently is that I have come down with bronchitis myself and once again need to ask for your prayers. For healing, strength and supernatural energy to keep going during a trying time. Thank you all again for your love and support.

No comments: