Friday, April 8, 2016

Home Delivery

Early yesterday morning I headed out to the nearest Mark's store to look for a pair of women's Ramblers pigskin suede shoes, black.  I have a pair of purple, yes purple, ones that I purchased last fall for the grand total of $29.95 from their clearance table.  The colour is why they were on that table, I am sure, but I have a fair number of purple clothing items and they looked so incredibly comfortable...which they are.  They are the best fitting, most comfortable walking shoes I have had in years.  No breaking in period like I had with the Naots was necessary.

I decided I needed another pair in a less violent violet colour.  Unfortunately, despite a lot of stock in store of those very shoes in my preferred colour, they had every size available except my own.  Drat!  I didn't feel like driving to the opposite two extreme ends of the city to suss out their stock.  Turns out I didn't have to waste my time.  The clerk offered to order them for me immediately and have them delivered to my home.  YAY! If I hadn't been wanting to get home to get ready for my company in the afternoon I would have enjoyed the fun of driving about seeking my shoes, but with a time deadline the idea of ordering was most appealing.

So, sometime in the next 2 to 7 days, depending on how far afield Marks order desk has to search to find my shoes, I should receive a nice home delivery!

Yay Marks!  I am liking this home delivery thing very much!!  

Oh, and the 25% off the product plus free delivery was pretty appealing as well!

No comments: