Monday, May 30, 2016

Eeeeeuuuuwwww...Creepy Crawlies!!!

A few minutes ago I was chatting on the phone with my parents and happened to look over at the bed. There racing along the side of the mattress was a large, icky, tent caterpillar!!  YICCKKK!!  When and how did that ugly, squishy thing get into the house and how long has it been here before it got into the bedroom????  If I hadn't spotted it when I did, where would I have eventually found it?  Would I have found it before it got under the covers of the bed?  Would I have had it crawling on me in the night?  WAS it crawling on me last night when I was asleep????  Aaargh!
How many more of them are there in here and outside under the eaves in newly opening cocoons? How many are all ready attacking the trees outside our front door? How many of them will drop on my head when I head out to the bus stop tomorrow?  Eeeeeeeyuckkkkooooo!!!

These are the useless questions that plague me when I find bugs inside the house.

I hate bugs! Brrrrr.......shimmy shake.......goosebumps.....

No comments: