Thursday, October 20, 2016

And the Answer to THAT Prayer is No

So my husband arrived in Moose Jaw exactly 5 minutes too late to do our vehicle transaction. The insurance place closed just before he arrived.

I should not be surprised and I should have expected it, but I was and I didn't.

In a few minutes I will pull myself together and remember God knows what is best and why we all, buyers and sellers, have to go through this time of continued waiting. Whether or not there is more to it than another simple test of our trust in God we may never know, but it is at least that.

Yup, in a few minutes I will pull myself together and remember.....but for the moment I admit to being completely shocked and bitterly disappointed.

Just keeping it real.

The soap opera continues........

No comments: