Saturday, October 22, 2016

Feeling Worse By the Minute!

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am hoping I am building to the worst day of this cold....please God can it be tomorrow so I can get that horrendous day of the cold/flu cycle over with???? I would like to remain that hopeful, but I have a strong suspicion the answer to this prayer may be a resounding "NO!" haha

Wow, I truly and totally forgot it was possible to feel this lousy, swollen, achy, leaky and genuinely miserable....for several days in a row. Blah!

Well, while writing this I have managed to scarf down 23 grams of whole wheat carb and my ounce of protein for dinner. I hope I can make it through the night without a snack because I have no appetite and, other than another hot shower, dowsing my sinuses with Neilmed and slathering my entire body with Vicks VapoRub, I will not be exercising off any blood sugar spikes before falling back into bed.

Iiiiiiiiick! Thanks for bearing with me. Downloading my own misery for the universe to peruse makes me feel a tad more in control of the situation.

And yes, to those who suffer such simple illnesses on a more regular basis than I do, I AM a wuss!

And I don't care! You can taunt me all you want. I feel crappy. I feel sorry for myself. And I don't care!  😷

No comments: