Friday, October 28, 2016

Probable Last Update on Abby

Very sorry not to have posted something sooner, but the one and only update I have received just now arrived in my inbox.

Gratitude is expressed for all the prayers for this university aged gal, however everyone has been asked not to post any of her information, including health updates on any form of social media.  I am sure the family has their reasons, but it means I can't say much without breaking their confidence.

All I am going to say is that she is slowly gaining ground on recovery from her physical injuries and from a serious brain injury.  She is on her way to a rehab facility and will require at least a year of daily therapy. 

Bless you all for caring for this young lady and her ongoing recovery. If I get permission to post anything else I will.  I am not sure I will get any more information either.  So, I guess we can all just continue to pray for her as God leads.

No comments: