Thursday, November 24, 2016

Out Came the Sun and Dried Up All the Rain

How blessed am I? 

I have to leave for the airport in an hour. By noon today the smattering of snow flurries had ceased. Part way through the afternoon the sun came out! Between the warmth of the sun and a slight breeze, most of the moisture on my vehicle and on the streets has dried up! The forecast turned out to be pretty much incorrect for the second half of the day and few people are more grateful than me! Hallelujah!

The other good news is that all my husband's flights today have been on time. He contacted me as he was boarding the plane in St. John's and again as he was boarding in Toronto. I just checked the arrivals here at home and his flight is scheduled to arrive early! Unbelieveable! I cannot remember the last time I personally had a flight leave on time! I am thrilled for him! 

Now I am thrilled for me too. I really missed him this week.

PS did I use enough !'s to suit you in this post?!!? teehee

No comments: