Saturday, November 19, 2016

Some New Tech Info For This Blog Re: Cookies and the European Union

 The following message showed up yesterday as part of a longer message about new rules from Google for blogs being accessed by members of the European Union.  I don't pretend to understand "cookies" and how they are used and changed and generally fiddled with, whether or not Google or my husband or whoever in the tech world in general has my permission to tamper with them, haha, but apparently I have some kind of legal responsibility to convey this message.  I don't think it is effecting anyone who regularly reads my blog, but just in case please note the necessary addition of the "https://": to the addie.

QUOTE:

"Your HTTPS settings have changed. All visitors are now able to view your blog over an encrypted connection by visiting https://dellssue.blogspot.com. Existing links and bookmarks to your blog will continue to work."

I can't tell you or Google how grateful I am that SOMETHING here on this blog will continue to work!  O my, what a relief!!

No comments: