Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Warmth From Mark's On A Freezing Evening!

I find quite a few clothing items at Mark's now that I have lost sufficient weight to fit into their ladieswear.  Blouses, comfy shoes, dress jeans in all colours, turtlenecks...I have quite a number of their items in my closet!

My favourite purchase of all time from their store is an ankle length, fuzzy, white with blue snowflakes, hand warmer pocket in front, hood included, relaxing around the house, pullover robe.  O dear Lord, it is the warmest, most comfy thing I have ever worn on these chilly winter nights.  I suppose it could be worn to bed, but it is so incredibly warm I would swelter in it if I was wearing it under a quilt.  

I don't remember the last time I owned something this practical, comfortable, warm and darned near perfect for winter night relaxing. I got it for half price as well, for some reason I didn't understand at the time, but why ask questions when the answer is working in my favour, right?  Of course right!

So, if you live in the bitterly cold prairies right now and are on the lookout for something cozy and snuggly to keep warm in at home, head over to Mark's and see if you can find one of these little wonders!

4 comments:

Jo Anne said...

Ha Ha! I have the purple version of that cozy garment. So warm and perfect for the present winter conditions!

Susan said...

I love the purple one but the store didn't have it in my size. So glad you are enjoying yours too!

Chris e. said...

Haha alert:
Yeah, that's going to be very practical in Ecuador!

Susan said...

Yes, good thing I am not living there yet, right?