Thursday, January 5, 2017

The "Counsellor" is Out of the Office

Just a quick note to say I will not be available for phone calls for the next ten days and will not be answering many emails either during that period either.

Lately I have been inundated with issues of my own and I need a short break from the problems of the rest of the world.

There are many wonderful intercessory and spiritual counsellors out there if a big problem arises and I am positive your pastor would be one of them, or would have access to someone suitable. I will of course be continuing to pray for present requests as well, but I can't take on any more for awhile.

Thank you for understanding. I don't enjoy cutting off close friends and family but everyone needs a vacation sometimes, even from volunteer work. That is my need at present.

I'll probably continue to blog because it is a stress reliever for me.

I'll let you know when I am healed enough myself to get back to normal communication.

Love ya' lots and looking forward to being in touch soon, when I am mentally rested up from my own issues. All God's blessings be yours.

No comments: