Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Feelin' All Sparkly-Like

I forgot how delightful it is to have freshly cleaned teeth from the dental technition.  Oooh, it is fabulous!!  I set up my next appt. for 6 months from now.  YES!!  In less than 2 weeks' time I will have the 2 fillings done and soon after that I hope to have the information from the insurance company about how much coverage I can get this year toward the crowns.  Well, I all ready know it is only a maximum of a thousand dollars for the entire year for crowns, but you never know for certain what is going to happen, that much I have learned when dealing with insurance companies and those who have to bill them for costs.

So, the rest of my week is off to a good start.  My teeth are clean, the problems diagnosed, the solutions in progress....it is all very good.

The sore tooth that inspired me to get off my butt and find a dentist at long last is just a newly sensitive tooth that may settle down once the tooth crammed in beside it receives its new crown.  It didn't hurt at all during the cleaning and when the dentist applied the cold stick to it, it took a full 2 seconds to start paining and then settled down seconds after she removed the stick.  YES!  


What a relief to have found a great dentist and well trained hygienist in a most accommodating clinic.  

It seems I need that sense of security that comes hand in hand with having the proper medical folk in place to help look after me.  Old age strikes again.....sigh......

No comments: