Saturday, April 15, 2017

"But God Doesn't Want Us To Suffer!" REALLY??? I Beg To Differ.

 I really appreciated the Anglican Community webpost by Martha Tatarnic on this ever growing issue within the Christian church.  She shines a good light on the subject and it is worth a read.  Click on or cut and paste the link below and look for her post entitled "Does God Require Suffering?"

http://thecommunity.anglican.ca/

(For whatever reason, my blog is not automatically converting links, so cutting and pasting into your browser has become standard operating procedure. Sorry about that.  I don't know why it changed all of a sudden a few months ago. I am too ignorant and my husband is too busy to figure out how to "fix"  it. Again I apologize for the extra step required now to view links on my postings.)

No comments: