Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Okay Auntie...ONE Goose Story, Just For You.

Yesterday I went out into our big snowfall and shovelled a narrow pathway across the lawn from the bottom of the back deck to the car.  It is so narrow it is barely the width of  my small shovel, but by stepping carefully my husband and I are able to access the vehicle without stepping in the snow.

About ten minutes after I came back inside I heard geese honking from that direction.  I looked out the window and there was our blessed pair from last season, stepping carefully along that narrow pathway, one behind the other, ripping out the munchable, newly green grass I had exposed and leaving a trail of goose poop along the entire length of the shovelled strip. hahahaha  I inadvertently shovelled out a goosey cafeteria!  hahaha

O well.......

No comments: