Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Back To Normal!

Well, it has been a good day. The tax situation appears to be sorted out, the mouse problem seems to have resolved itself with minimal loss of life AND this morning what should appear on our front step but another new, dry, copy of this year's phone book!
Yeah......

Tomorrow  we get back to our lives: a hair appointment right before I have a new driver's license photo taken, a drive over to Fresh Air Experience to help my husband decide what to get with his birthday gift certificate......yeah.....normal, happy stuff of every day life.
Yeah.......

I got a call tonight from a former roommate of mine back in the Calgary years. I haven't seen her since I was matron of honour at her wedding ten years ago. In the past ten years I think we have chatted on the phone three or four times. We had a great chat this evening. She lives in the same city as my husband's sister so I hope I can see my friend on our next visit there.

It surely has been a fun week of reconnecting with old friends this past week.

No comments: