Monday, July 17, 2017

The Start of a New Day

This morning I woke up to much cooler temperatures, gasping for breath because the smoke from the BC forest fires blew into our city overnight, BUT I also woke up to this lovely prayer my friend sent to me.  I felt good after reading it, then praying it.  Hope you enjoy it as well:
 
Morning Blessing: May God Himself overwhelm you with His goodness and His grace. May He open doors NO man can close! May your steps be so ordered by the Lord that you’re always in the right place at the right time. May the power of the Holy Spirit compel you to live by faith, to take great risks, and to believe for GREAT things. May that same Holy Spirit constrain you to trust God’s timing, to obey Him when it doesn’t suit you, and to refuse to take matters into your own hands. He's a wonderful Father and you can trust Him. Shared from Susie Larson.

No comments: