Thursday, August 10, 2017

Figures......

So, after upping the PST by 1%, making education and health care cuts very quickly and adding with shocking speed what is now an 11% sales tax to restaurant meals, immediately increasing sales tax on government sponsored insurance as well as other items which were not taxed at all previously, our illustrious premier announced today that he is retiring from politics and will only be with us until a new leader for his party is chosen.  Sigh......

I hope and pray the man is not ill or otherwise struggling with some intense personal issue, but if he isn't, well, I just have to say that, after living with these sorts of messes in Alberta under the leadership of Premier Klein many years ago, at least the man stayed in office to take on the fallout of his own poor decisions.

I wish you well Mr. Premier Person, but o my....what a mess we are in now in this province.

So, that 's all of my political musing for this month..........

No comments: