Wednesday, September 13, 2017

If You Are A "Follower" with Live Feed etc.

I keep meaning to mention that if you read my blog post and a few minutes later you get notification of another post that turns out to be the one you just read, it is likely because I have edited it again for spelling or grammatical errors.  

My aging eyes and brain have not been working in tandem over the past few months and when I proof a post before I publish it I seem to miss some of the errors. Once I look at it again on the actual blog page, the errors seem to jump out at me immediately, so I have to go back, pull the post and re-edit it.

My apologies if you have been duped into reading a post more than once because it appears as something new after simple edits I should have caught when proofing it in the first place.

No comments: