We decided to take advantage of the gorgeous day today and go for a decent walk. My husband had a letter he had to take to the Synod office so we took the longest way over there, had a great chat with the office administrator and then took a different route home. It took half the distance for my operated hip muscles to stop aching, so I HAVE to take advantage now of every day without rain and get a move on. It has been so wet and windy outside during the rainfall that being outside walking for any kind of non-emergency reason has been beyond me, but now I need to get moving!!! Wow, it felt SO good to be outside...no wind and just enough heat to let me know there will likely be another thunderstorm possibility later in the day. Yup, I am looking outside my window right now watching the thunderhead clouds forming up there in the sky. Rats....BUT I surely did enjoy walking without my hair blowing up over my head and blocking my vision. It really was a nice walk together. We both need exercise so we are grateful for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment