Thursday, December 15, 2011

Now that I feel more secure......

Okay will post twice in a row this morning just to get used to finding my own blog and how to post. I live in a very small prairie town in western Canada and I want to take this space over the coming months to process my life here. I am the middle aged wife of an Anglican priest, mother to a grown son who is a fabulous artist, a frustrated theologian due to my lack of academic abilities, but never happy to settle for the status quo discussions on religion. Jesus loves me and I cannot be dissuaded. He is my closest friend. I love humour and can see it in nearly every situation, even when least appropriate...sigh.... Okay, now I feel set up with this blog. Will start posting when I have more to say that is interesting.

1 comment:

Jo Anne said...

Hello Sue,

I am looking forward to future "Views"from you. I have enjoyed reading your writings about your life experiences and love the humorous way you can look at even the most stressful of situations!

Enjoy your musings!