Despite my many unsuccessful experiments with diet over the past 3 months, my A1C has dropped another 3 tenths of a point. So in the last 9 months it has dropped from 5.9 to 5.4! I am grateful, relieved, thrilled and extremely surprised!!! WOW!
I am newly inspired to continue with the strictness of my regimen. I am so grateful to get these results and to have had such a good talk with my doctor as I had today. She has helped me so much and is very supportive of my continuing "anal" behaviour with diet and exercise. My weight is stable and has been now for 4 months. I feel well almost every day. Exercise for me is the key to keeping those numbers down every day.
So very happy and so very grateful that for now all is well. Thanks for caring, family and friends. Your support has been partly responsible for the good results.
1 comment:
Congrats! Isn't it wonderful when a 'dreaded outcome' doesn't materialize? And how much better when it turns out to be good news!
Post a Comment