Sunday, September 28, 2014

Glad To Be Home....Sorta.....

It is great to be feeling so well these days.  The joy of being home again is that after church this morning I was able to begin the laundry immediately and feel real pleasure in accomplishing something concrete after a week of just having fun.  I am looking forward to doing dishes once my husband completes his curry making project and I have a schedule floating through my head for housework in the coming week.  

I remember all the times prior to this past few months when we would return from a trip away and my thoughts were more like, "Crap!  Now I have to cook and clean again.  Crap, crap, crap!"  

It feels good to get working on the home front once again.  
It feels good to feel good!

I hope I feel this good in a couple of days when I have some previously unscheduled, quasi-emergency dental work done.
Crap, crap, crap.....

No comments: