I knew for certain holiday travels are over when I spent all day yesterday doing eight loads of laundry. hahaha I landed back at home with a thud! Back to routine....oh well....it was a good day. After some grocery shopping this morning I will turn my effort toward ironing and next week it will be time to clean house again. Yup, very little has changed around here in the past few years, since even before COVID19. Life has taken on a predictable routine that I am comfortable with. Therefore our move next spring will be a combination of excitement over something new and temporary disruption for me.
My walk scheduled for this morning was canceled when my friend contacted me to say she and her family had all been exposed to a babysitter’s stomach ‘flu’ yesterday afternoon. The poor babysitter had to rush home rather quickly so my friend went to her daughter’s home to provide care for the grandkids for the rest of the day. I am so grateful she let me know and had the sense to cancel our walks until she sees how virulent that tummy bug is going to be and I pray no one else in her family comes down with it.
So, shopping with my husband instead. I am looking at the items on his list and thinking we will be going to Liquidation World. It is time for a bulk load of potatoes, onions and apples. Then we will swing past Mike’s Independent for a couple of items I need to get me through to next Tuesday when I shop for our usual monthly order.
Another ho hum day in the offing, but I have learned to be ok with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment