Tuesday, April 14, 2026

Not Everyone Recovers…..

As I await a new update on Carol’s recovery I just received word from another friend in the area about a father of two in his 40’s who became ill this past week with double pneumonia, very similar to what Carol experienced. Unlike Carol who is recovering well, this man was ambulance’d to hospital one evening and died the next morning. He leaves a grieving wife and children.  Could you send up a prayer for comfort and provision for them? Thanks!  I am aware of a fair number of people on the prairies dying from this particular type of pneumonia that begins as a heavy cold, heads into the lungs within a few days  and becomes septic very quickly. Please, please, if you come down with a cold that starts heading into your chest, go to the doctor right away for help.

No comments: