Friday, April 10, 2026

One Down, Two Down!! YAY!! One To Go!

 So, all is well now with my husband's ability to access his CRA account online and I had the most helpful chat with a very nice agent regarding my sales tax rebate re-payments!  Thank goodness I spent all that time on hold waiting to talk to him.  He discovered kind of a mess regarding my last re-payment, confirmed I do not owe the amount I was just billed for AND I will be receiving some money back because it turns out that because of the mix up the CRA now actually owes ME some money. hahaha  What a merry-go-round of an afternoon.  We are taking a break now, but in an hour, while all these tax type things are still floating around in our minds, we will set up MY online tax account. Next week will now be taxes week and FINALLY we feel prepared to start.

(Silver lining?: if this mess with my rebate repayments had not occurred we would still be dithering around putting off setting up my CRA account to get our taxes done.  After today we will have no excuse not to get them done by next week! The taxes brain fog hath cleared at last!)   

No comments: