Friday, April 24, 2026

Starting All Over Again!

 I woke up with a start this morning as it dawned on me that another mistake has been made with our taxes. I crawled out of bed, went though the documents and realized something was not right with the ones from a particular bank my husband is still using but that I have extricated myself from due to the number of errors they have made over the years. Short version is that today we will be starting our taxes over again from the beginning. Sigh….maybe this is the year my husband will follow me out of there? Oh well, for this year we will just be paying a bit more tax than we thought we were going to be paying at day’s end yesterday. No wonder, when we were trying to do our taxes online, nothing was jiving and thank goodness we gave that up without actually e-filing! Whew! Well, at least I feel less stupid now that I discover none of the mess I thought I had made yesterday was actually my fault! I was dealing with incorrect information. 

And now I await the look on my husband’s face when he wakes up to this news! Oh dear…..hahaha….


No comments: