Sunday, April 5, 2026

A Blessed And Joyous Easter Sunday Be Yours!

 The Lord is risen! 

He is risen indeed! 

Hallelujah!

Just awoke to this happy remembrance so I hope and pray I can live out that good news today and always. Don’t know what this day will bring, but I want to keep the Resurrection in the forefront of my mind. 

Would you be able to send up a quick prayer for our son and his wife? She has been ill for several days and yesterday he was coming down with yet another sinus related, migraine-like headache. I can’t remember when his appointment is with the ENT specialist, but hopefully it is soon. Thanks for praying for help for them this weekend.

3 comments:

SusanE said...

Blessed Easter to you both as well!! He is Risen!
Sunshine and headed to 20 Celsius today. Too dry here, need rain, really didn't have snow this winter that made a difference.

Anonymous said...

Praying now. Hope they both recover quickly. ❤️ K

Susan said...

Thanks so much, we just talked to them and they are expecting recovery will take a few more days. They both have looming work deadlines for big events so we suspect they are not getting enough rest.