....did you happen to catch the recent boxing rematch between the renowned Chocolatito and Thai fighter Rungvisai?
What on earth was that all about?
Poor Chocolatito looked like he had just lost his entire family and circle of friends to an accident or deadly disease before he even stepped into the ring. Once he got in there, while he put in a few good flurries of punches here and there, it was like mentally he wasn't even in the ring. In a few rounds he had taken quite a beating and the fight was over, so Rungvisai is definitely a worthy belt holder in their weight class.
It was one crazy, crazy fight....action packed in its way, but....wow...what an unexpected rout by the Thai fighter!
It you missed watching it, no doubt a number of people have likely posted it on YouTube with varying degrees of audio and visual quality.
Now I just wish I was either rich enough or stupid enough to watch Saturday night's bout between Gennady Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez on Pay Per View! But, I am patient....I can wait for the rebroadcast on HBO that will probably appear sometime in the future as part of their regular programming. Even if I don't get to see it, I will be very interested in the results and the commentary during the fight. I'm not quite addicted enough to the spectacle of boxing to fork out the bucks for Pay Per View....but give me time, hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment