Sunday, September 17, 2017

Thiis Morning My Chilly Self Caved......

....and put the furnace on while preparing breakfast!  I took one look at my husband, huddling miserably on the couch watching the tv news broadcast while wearing a turtle necked shirt, AND a hoodie, WITh the hood up over his head, AND fleece lined sweat pants, "40 Below" socks and canvas boat shoes and I had to take pity on him.  He was completely decked out in his winter camping pj's!  Guess it was a bit too cold in here after all this morning.

I confess that hearing the furnace click on and soon feeling a blast of lovely warm air on both of us as I made breakfast created a cheerier feeling around here.  The heat felt SO SO good!  My natural chintziness with utility bills gave way to simply enjoying being warm.  

I am old now.  I am a wimp. Oh well.

No comments: