Thursday, September 6, 2018

Thank You PC Optimum

Last week a huge screw up happened with my PC points account and, long story short, thirty dollars worth of points were removed from my account without my having redeemed them.  So, a couple of days ago I lodged a request to have them put back and today, along with my weekly offers, there they were back again.  I am very grateful the mix up was solved so easily and I am looking forward to a good morning of grocery shopping tomorrow at my nearby Independent Grocery.  Thank you to the PC Optimum trouble shooting team who seems to have been been able to straighten out the various glitches that have happened since the programme changes in the spring.  It has been worth filing requests to have problems seen to because now that things are working generally better, the problems are being solved quite quickly.  I save a lot of money on my groceries using this particular points programme, so it is worth chasing down issues that occasionally occur.  On tomorrow's load I will save $40.  Each year I am saving between $600 and $700 on my total annual grocery bill using this point system.  The offers each week consist of at least 80% things I tend to buy and a few new items I often enjoy trying for the first time.  I am looking forward to tomorrow's savings.

No comments: