GOOD MORNIN' REGINAAAAAA!!!
It is 5:20am, I have arrived home after taking my husband to the airport for 5am, I am all dressed, wide awake and wondering the best way to convince my body that it doesn't need to eat breakfast until 7am, so I can keep my meals on track today.
That's as good as it gets at this time of the morning folks. That is the most excitement I can come up with this early in the day.
If the streets and pedestrian walkways were always this empty when it is still dark outside, I would have no trouble driving at night. It was quite a treat to be able to cruise across town to the airport and back and only see a handful of cars, one pedestrian and a couple of bunnies out on the streets. Driving in the dark is relaxing when there are no oncoming lights, no kids on tricycles riding out from between parked cars, no double lane turners to contend with....yes, it was really a nice little drive.
So, only just over 90 minutes until breakfast....think I will see which of the online dailies have been posted overnight and discover what is going on in the wide world around me.
NO! That is NOT my tummy rumbling nor my blood sugar dropping!!
No comments:
Post a Comment