My husband has the craziest dreams each night! Tonight’s more memorable craziness had him working for a funeral home delivering cadaver filled caskets to graveyards for burial. Unfortunately he and his fellow worker got the caskets mixed up and delivered some to the wrong gravesites. Enter US President Donald Trump, who gave them a stern warning that if they were going to work for the funeral business, they absolutely should not mix up the deliveries! So, off they went on a wild cross country drive to try to get the caskets back and properly sorted out before the bodies were buried in the wrong plots!
Road trip dreams are fairly common, but caskets and funerals and graveyards? Huh? And why would the American president be part of this scenario!???!! Hahahahaha!
I suspect part of the reason I have still not slept properly despite more quiet behaviour from our neighbours is that my husband wakes up to tell me his crazy dreams and I wake up completely because I am laughing so hard! Hahahaha! 😂
3 comments:
Wow!!🤣🤣I dream wild dreams too😂
You too?????? Oh wow....the few dreams I have that I remember are so boring!
Caitlin and I used to discuss our crazy dreams😂😂Bill would just shake his head! He has random ones that are pretty crazy but not like mine🤣
Post a Comment