Friday, March 20, 2020

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom........

My husband is helping me get set up with a Zoom account so that I can participate in the services and prayer meetings my church is holding now that our building is closed for the duration of the pandemic.  I will also be able to participate in the book club meeting next week.  I am delighted there is such a good way for us to communicate even though we cannot be together in the same room.  This is a cool technology to be able to use at such a time as this.  YAY!  I MAY even be able to run this connection myself once I learn how and I MAY even enjoy it???  Depends how well I can get it to work I guess.  I have a long, tried and true record of not being able to get something technologically simple to work, only to have my husband appear, push all the same computer keys that I just pushed and have everything work just fine, no problem. Sigh....computers hate me on sight! They hate me on sight even more than babies do...babies AND computers!  Sigh....

Well, here's hoping.  Tomorrow morning our book club is going to have a trial run at seeing if we can manage to connect.  Should be a hoot!

No comments: