Sunday, August 16, 2020
Are You Ready???? I SAID I Was Ready!
This evening my beloved husband kicked it into high gear, surpassing me in preparedness for traveling. When I went to the refrigerator after dinner to prepare some leftovers for putting into the freezer, voila, the task was already completed; ditto the preparation of our breakfast foods both for the plastic tub AND the chilly bin! All my husband’s clothes and gear are packed...everything is sitting by the back door to be trekked out to the car in the morning. As for me? My suitcase is still lying open on my bedroom floor awaiting those last minute items....good on ya’ to my husband....and what colour is my red face???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome! Travel safe and may the picnic be so much fun!!
Thanks! We really want to do that for Mom. She is feeling confined and I can tell it is having a negative effect on her emotions. One picnic doesn’t seem like much, but it will give her a change of scene and something new to think about.
Post a Comment