Friday, August 21, 2020

Lovin' Those Aforementioned Details....

After we set up our pretty new chairs, I happily dragged the old chairs out to the industrial sized garbage bin outside.  I stood on tip toes to get them over the edge of the bin, but in they went, the tops of them sticking out as there is so much in that bin already that they were sitting on top of other items. FINALLY something old went out to the garbage BEFORE my husband could figure out a reason to keep them!  (well, 3 of the 4 chairs went out....he did decide to keep one of them on our all ready overcrowded wee deck so he would have somewhere to sit when he picks the herbs...hopefully the spiders will cover it in webs overnight so he will be more willing to get rid of it.

The chairs are still useable, but have definitely seen better days.  I was overjoyed when I looked out less than an hour later and realized two of those chairs had disappeared from the bin.  Someone had all ready taken them.  I will be so happy if someone has a use for them and can enjoy them for awhile longer than I did.  Good timing.  Someone around here needed chairs at the same time that I tossed mine out.  Thank you Lord!  The dear old things live on and are useful to another person. YAY!! That bin sees a LOT of "recyclers".

No comments: