To our mutual relief, my husband had an excellent "meet and greet" with a very nice Nigerian doctor this morning and the man agreed to take him on as a patient. Whew!
Subsequently, my husband has a battery of lab tests that he is going for tomorrow morning and we will get a diagnosis for his gall bladder problems....or whatever....underway immediately. I am so grateful. He has signed the forms for his past medical records to be forwarded from his last doctor and hopefully in a few weeks we will know something about what is causing this pain and start doing something about it.
We celebrated with a delicious spinach salad and lentil soup at lunch over at Abstractions....he finds their food sits so well in his digestive system, and he was celebrating getting a new doctor and the winding down of his nerves after a week of worrying about whether or not the doctor would take him on as a patient. How could I say no, right? haha He is going to eat a good dinner tonight here: I have some left over pork loin and potatoes I am going to restyle with some lemon juice and Greek herbs, along with some well cooked veggies. While I am on my way to the dentist early in the morning to begin procedings for another new crown, my husband will be standing outside the lab waiting for it to open so he can have his tests done quickly and get to work....and to the breakfast I will send with him!
I am feeling so relieved as well that finally my husband has someone who is available to him and is taking his syptoms seriously. The fellow is wasting no time getting tests done for all manner of possibilities. I am filled with hope.
We watched a bout of boxing after lunch...o how I love year end on the Boxing networks. So many big bouts happen this time of year.
Yup, a wonderful day! Thank you Lord!!
No comments:
Post a Comment