Thursday, December 21, 2017

Cracking the Elusive 145 Pound Mark

After not being able to bring myself to the weigh scale in recent weeks, I finally braved it this morning.  143 pounds!  I have finally reached my 2 year goal of weighing in below 145 pounds.

Sadly it is because of being so ill for the past couple of days, and I will probably go back to 147 pounds by the weekend as I get better and get my appetite back, BUT I am not going to fixate on that.  I am just going to enjoy the weight that I am today!!  I made it...one way or another, I finally made it.  

For today I am seriously rejoicing!!! 210 - 143 = 67 pounds of weight loss since the diabetes diagnosis.  I would love to be able to set my goal to a total loss of 70 pounds and keep it off, but my body has settled in nicely at 145 - 147, so it may not be possible.  

What a lovely, encouraging start to my day!!  Hallelujah!

1 comment:

SusanE said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome!!